• Individual Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis for children, adults and adolescents
• Couples Therapy
• Parenting Skills Intervention and Family Therapy
• Child Psychological Testing
• Consultations ( 1 to 5 visits )
• Individual Supervision of students in doctoral programs as well as supervision of practicing therapists with various educational backgrounds (social workers, counseling psychologists, clinical psychologists, etc...)
• Consulting to schools and daycare centers. Consultations and presentations on topics of interests to parents and/or teachers including social and emotional development, group dynamics, positive discipline, self-esteem, parent-child and parent-teacher relationships
• Referrals to psychiatrists (English and French speaking) for psychopharmacological consultation, when appropriate
Therapy sessions are 45 minutes. Initial consultations are 1 hour. Couples and family therapy sessions are 1 hour to 90 minutes.
I am not part of any insurance network. Treatment decisions are made solely within the therapeutic relationship between doctor and patient. I will provide you with invoices that you can submit to your insurance carrier for out-of-network reimbursement.
I take your confidentiality very seriously and am the only one who handles your private information.
The Notice of Psychologists' Policies and Practices is mandated by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
. The confidentiality clauses in the HIPAA Form are governed by Federal and New York State law.